Work in one of our amazing destinations.
SURF INSTRUCTOR – HODDEVIK, NORWAY (17.02 – 5.12 2020)
Are you a passionate surf instructor with a zest for adventure?
If so, here’s a chance for a unique experience, working at our beautiful camp in Hoddevik, Norway. We are now hiring surf instructors in the following periods:
• Full season from February 17th to December 5th.
• Spring season from Feb 17th to summer. (June/July)
• Summer season from 15th June – 15th September.
• Summer and Fall season from June to December 5th.
As an instructor, you’re responsible for passing on your knowledge of the sport, the ocean and water safety to the students in a safe, fun way. A normal day in Hoddevik consists of everything from surf lessons and equipment maintenance to hanging out with our guests after the surf.
In short, the instructor makes sure that all our students are successfully introduced to our lifestyle & passion and help them lift their surfing ability beyond their wildest dreams. If you love surfing as much as we do, and know how to teach, lead and inspire, you’ll be perfect for this role.
• Deliver inspiring surf lessons as needed.
• Look after the camp and the camp’s surf equipment.
• ISA certification is mandatory
• First Aid and/or life-saving training.
• Good verbal English.
• Organised and enthusiastic personality.
• Contagious passion for surfing and Mother Nature
To apply, please send us your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll contact you accordingly.
SOCIAL HOST Portugal (march-november)
Our Social Hosts are in many ways the source of our guests’ satisfaction and the vehicle for providing the unique Lapoint experience. As a Social Host you’re responsible for spreading stoke, good vibes and enthusiastically & extensively hi-fiving our extended surfing family/guests throughout their stay. A normal day consists of everything from mellow beach-hang with the gang and late night yodelling with the crew at the after-surf party to meal-preparation and cleaning. In short, a Social Host makes sure that all our guests are looked after and that they have the awesomest holiday of their lives. It’s a big job but if you’re the right person, it won’t feel like ‘work’ at all.
• Look after the camp and help keep it tidy
• Assist other staff with different tasks
- • Make sure the guests are having a good time
- • Surf your little heart out!
• We’d prefer you to have the following boxes ticked:
- • Experience in customer service, tourism and/or sales.
- • Being comfortable speaking English.
- • Outgoing and caring personality.
- • Passion for surfing.
- • Valid driving license.
Deadline for application: 31. January 2020
Does this appeal to you? Good! Join us!
To apply, please send us your application and CV to email@example.com and we’ll contact you accordingly. Kindly enter the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email. Please note that due to the number of applications received we are unable to respond to everyone. However, we do save all submitted CVs in our database for 1 year for future reference. That means if you’re not contacted immediately you still have a good chance for employment at a later stage as new opportunities arise continuously.
CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERN (STARTING DATE 2020)
We need to strengthen our customer service team with new driven interns from Scandinavia. Please see below for further details about this exciting opportunity.
Position: Full time 6 months paid Internship with the aim to be extended
Workplace: Lapoint Surf Camp
Start: Beginning of 2020
- • Customer care.
- • Manage bookings with existing customers.
- • Assist new customers. Helping them with questions and booking the right destination.
- • Be the front line of support both internal and external.
- • Assist customers on different channels over the phone, chat and WhatsApp
- • BA/BS degree (Currently in the third year of a full-time BA/BS degree program is considered as well)
- • International experience from either work or studies.
- • Fluency (both written and spoken) in English and one of the Scandinavian languages. German (both written and spoken) is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- • Previous experience working at the camp is not mandatory but highly preferred
- • Previous experience in customer service.
- • Driven and structured.
- • Able to work independently.
- • Excellent communication skills.
- • A great interest in surfing and a network within the surf scene is an advantage, but not a requirement.
What can we offer?
- • A flexible work environment where you can work from wherever you want!
- • An office right next to the beach with world-class surf.
- • Support and coaching from your customer service manager and team.
- • Being part of a growing and exciting lifestyle company in constant development.
Deadline for application: 31. January 2020
Does this appeal to you?
Good! Join us!
To apply, please send us your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll contact you accordingly. Kindly enter the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email. Please note that due to the number of applications received we are unable to respond to everyone.
KITE CAMP MANAGER – ESPOSENDE, PORTUGAL – (APRIL 4TH TO SEPTEMBER 26TH 2020)
The Kite Camp Manager is responsible for the camp and making sure that our guests have their best kiting holiday possible. In doing so you’ll be involved with all aspects of customer relations from the moment their booking is confirmed until they head back to the real world with a big smile on their face. You need to be flexible, service minded and well organized.
• Make sure our guests have the time of their life.
• Keep a close dialogue with our amazing partners and instructors.
• Manage bookings, enquiries and any ad-hoc challenges at the camp.
• Prepare breakfast at the camp.
• Coordinate, monitor and follow-up the kite school; ensuring we provide the highest level of teaching.
• Organize non-kiting activities if there is no wind.
• Implement new initiatives and best practices as instructed by management.
• Maintain and continue to strengthen our bond with the local community, our local partners and our guests from around the world.
• Surf and kite with the guests every day and keep up the stoke level on and off the water ☺
We’d prefer you to have a few of the following boxes ticked:
• Experience in customer service, tourism and/or sales.
• University degree.
• Excellent English skills.
• Experience in staff management.
• Familiarity with spreadsheets and Google docs.
• Great organizational skills and an outgoing personality.
• Passion for kiting
Does this appeal to you?
Good! Join us!
To apply, please send us your application and CV to email@example.com and we’ll contact you accordingly. Kindly enter the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email. Please note that due to the number of applications received we are only able to respond to
Instruktør – Haukeliseter, Norge (Januar – mai 2020 (helger))
Dette er sjette sesongen Lapoint holder vinterkurs på Haukeliseter. Vi har en herlig gjeng med instruktører på plass med solid kunnskap. Nå ser vi etter flere dyktige og erfarne instruktører til å holde kurs med oss gjennom vintersesongen.
Haukeliseter er en av Sør-Norges beste kitedestinasjoner med perfekte forhold rett utenfor fjellstua. Vi holder som regel kurs her. Om det ikke blåser finner vi vind innen en halvtimes kjøring unna.
Vi bruker kurskiter fra Cabrinha/Urge (tube).
Vi trenger en hovedinstruktør til å bo fast på Haukeliseter gjennom vintersesongen. Du vil bo på Haukeliseter og få en egen avtale om kost og losji. Du har ansvar for planlegging og gjennomføring av kursene, og sende ut mail til deltakere før og etter kurs. Du har også ansvaret for å ta vare på utstyret og eventuelt vedlikehold og reparasjoner etter helgene. I ukedagene får du en deltidsstilling på Haukeliseter fjellstue med svært gunstige vilkår.
Vi søker også dyktige instruktører som kan komme hver helg.
- • Levere kitekurs med høy kvalitet.
- • Dele glede, inspirere, motivere.
- • Ta vare på kiteutstyret.
- • Bidra til god stemning blant elever og instruktører.
- • Erfaring med å holde kurs på snø, og gjerne sertifisering.
- • Gjennomførst førstehjelpstrening og kurs.
- • Pedagogiske ferdigheter.
- • Du brenner for kiting og å lære bort!
- • Erfaring med fjell og vind.
- • Organisert og entusiastisk personlighet.
- • Førerkort og bil.
Vi kan tilby et vakkert arbeidsmiljø, gode avtaler på overnatting på Haukeliseter før og etter kurs, og en herlig gjeng å jobbe med. Vi har instruktørsamling og opplæring for alle våre instruktører i starten av hver sesong.
Send søknad og CV til firstname.lastname@example.org